Ordering a Government Issued version of Your Marriage Certificate

Obtaining an official "legal document" government-issued version of your marriage certificate is a straight forward process.  In Saskatchewan this process involving the Vital Statistics office (eHealth). You can visit their offices during business office hours or you can complete the "Application for Marriage Certificate" form, enclose the prescribed fee and mail both to the following address:

Vital Statistics

2130 11th Avenue
Regina, Saskatchewan
S4P 0J5

Ph: 306-787-3251

The offices are open to the public 08:30 to 16:00 (Mondays to Fridays.)